Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bookshelf Reorganization

 

I've been rearranging. Yes, again. It's been a while since I showed you my Expedit bookshelf, so I thought it was time for an update. I believe it's in its fourth different room since coming to live with me. It doesn't seem to mind, though, and it's actually fairly easy to move--after removing all of the books.

One block is homeschool teacher's manuals and such, one block is reference materials for editing, another block is teaching homeschool writing, but 2 blocks (almost) are devoted to teaching college writing. One block has my fiction books, while another block holds my yearbooks and diplomas (yes, I should probably recycle the yearbooks, but I can't quite bring myself to do it). One plastic bin is my filing cabinet, while the other one holds extra file folders, printer paper, and similar stuff.

The black bins? Well, let's just say they're holding stuff, which is what they're designed to do :-) The white tray is my to-file bin. I'd like to say that I file stuff once a week so that the bin is usually empty. Sadly, I can't say that. Hey, just keepin' it real here, folks.

Of course, you'll also notice that I've got a few pretties on my shelves as well. Organization can be pretty!

Q4U: How are your bookshelves doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment