Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Graduated!

Where have I been? What have I been up to? Where am I going from here? Well, here are a few answers.

The most exciting news of this past spring is that I finally finished my master's in English degree from East Carolina University! YAY!! It took three reeeaaaaallllyyyy lllllooooooooonnnngggg years, but it was worth it (at least, I hope it will be!). I already have a part-time job as an adjunct English professor at our local community college, which I love. However, I really need a full-time job now, so I'm busy looking for one.

Where else am I headed? Well, I've decided to keep this blog as is for now and continue posting homeschool and organizational stuff as well as reviews here. I've started a new blog, too, to talk about the rest of what happened to me this past year. It's called Just Bethany: Reinventing Myself. Feel free to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment